Virtual Learning Academy
WHAT WILL THE VIRTUAL LEARNING ACADEMY LOOK LIKE?
Selecting the VIRTUAL LEARNING ACADEMY is a binding commitment
that lasts for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year.
- Beginning November 2, students will be enrolled in a virtual learning academy in lieu of a
having a homeschool
- Students will be assigned to a licensed SD129 educator to help facilitate Virtual Learning
- The academy will have a traditional schedule and daily work to be completed (possibly via the online learning platform, Edgenuity)
- Some electives will be offered to middle school students, but will be dependent on schedules
- Opportunities to participate in extracurriculars such as before/after school athletics, fine arts, and clubs is open to all students
- This mode of instruction will not be impacted by future, more restrictive mandates related to COVID-19