New student registration is completed at our District Admissions office. Please see below for the forms and information to bring with you to registration. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Department at 630.301.5050.
To start kindergarten in September 2019, your child must be five years old on or before September 1. 2019.
Registration begins March 12, 2019 from 12-6pm at our Admissions office
New students please complete the "New Student Registration" form, Register here
(must be completed prior to registration date)
To register your child, please bring the following items with you:
- Lease, Mortgage, Real Estate Tax Bill
- Current (within 60 days) utility bill
- Gas, Electric, Water or Cable bill
- The students original country issued birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Immunization/Physical records (due within 30 days of registration date)
Students already enrolled in District 129's Pre-K program do not need to attend.
Please follow the returning student registration link on the district website. Home Access
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1877 W. Downer Place
Aurora, IL. 60506
If you have questions regarding registration in West Aurora, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding student enrollment please contact the Admissions Department