West Aurora School District 129 utilizes two parent portals to access information that support your students success.
Need help with Internet COST?
We are introducing Internet Essentials for reduced internet cost. Follow our link here for more.
West Aurora School District 129 utilizes Schoology as our learning management system.
Teachers use Schoology to:
- Post classroom materials online
- Provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects
- Assign and collect homework electronically. Schoology helps students stay organized and connected
A Schoology Parent Account gives you access to:
- Your student’s classes, grades, and assignments
- School and class announcements
- Schoology makes it easy for parents to stay involved in their student’s education
West Aurora School District 129 utilizes the Home Access Center as a tool that allows guardians and students to examine student academic and registration data.
A Home Access Center parent account gives you access to:
- Register for school each year (living with guardians only)
- Your student's schedule - Grades 6-12
- Your student's homeroom - Grades PreK-5
- Your student's attendance records
- Your student's transportation information including bus number and estimated pick up and drop off times
- Your student's report card (dependent on building and grade level)