Quarter 4 Plans
School District 129 will be increasing in-person learning opportunities at all levels after spring break due to new health guidance from the state. The changes will only affect identified student groups within the Blended Learning Experience, however, students in the Virtual Learning Academy will see a schedule change on April 5th and 6th.
- Monday, April 5th will serve as a Remote Learning Planning Day in SD129. This type of day is similar to an in-service day. There will be no expectations for student engagement; however, staff will be in buildings preparing for quarter four instruction. Both students in the Virtual Learning Academy and the Blended Learning Experience will not have instruction that day.
- Tuesday, April 6th will serve as an Asynchronous Day of learning for students in the Blended Learning Experience. Virtual Learning Academy students will follow their teachers’ directions.
- Wednesday, April 7th will be the first day of In-Person Instruction for students in the Blended Learning Experience under this new plan.
- Due to the preparations required to fulfill the instructional and safety aspects of the fourth quarter models, it is imperative that students remain in their chosen modality, either virtual or blended.
- Aside from the changes outlined above, there will be no further changes to the schedules of the students enrolled in the Virtual Learning Academy.
High School Update
Friendly Reminder And A Positive Outlook
Return to Learn Plans Video
Virtual Learning Update
Kane County Health Dept. Meeting
Student Groupings & Calendar
Extension to Opt-Out
Phased-In Blended Experience Announcement